Friday, February 5, 2010

This One's for CJ...

There's another new blog after this one, if you want to look at it. You will likely like it.

But, until then, this blog is especially for CJ, but also for the general attempts and enjoyment of anyone who wants! It's a twin identifying game!! Here's some guidelines:

1) Dont' depend on clothes or parts. They share clothes and sometimes change hair parts.
2) If you want to be a true teller-apart-er, don't look at past blogs
3) And if you want to be a true true teller-apart-er, don't even look at other pictures in this blog to figure out later pictures. But that's not a rule. Just if you want to be really good.
4) Don't forget about the precious goodness of Elise!!! I've put a couple pictures of her to cleanse your pallet and maybe not have constant repitition to give it away.
5)Some are pretty hard. But you will do great! And you can just number the answers in the comments. The numbers are at the bottom of the picture they match.
I feel like it will get easier as you go through the pictures. Good luck!
123
4
5

67


8910


1112


1314

15161718
19
20
21
22
2324
This is my ULTIMATE FAVORITE TWIN PICTURE!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, man. I hope CJ likes this cause I couldn't do it if you paid me a million dollars. I'd say in pic 24 that Chels is on the left, Rach on the right. I figure I have a 50/50 chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Krista, that is goodness! I will have to attempt it a bit later on...I'm excite.d Some I know I will get right on. Others--HA!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I am ready, here are my rules for answering:
    1)If it is in all caps, then I'm 100% sure
    2)If it's first letter caps, then I'm kind of sure
    3)if there are no caps, then it's just a hopeful stab at it!

    1. rachel
    2.chelsea standing up, rachel on the floor
    3. Rachel
    4. Chelsea on the left, Rachel on the right
    5. rachel
    6.RACHEL on the left, CHELSEA on the right
    7.chelsea
    8.are you kidding me! They look the exact same! rachel on the left, chelsea on the right
    9. chelsea then rachel
    10.Chelsea
    11. chelsea
    12. ELISE! I win!
    13. chelsea
    14. chelsea...that's a lot of chelsea's in a row...I'm doing horrible...
    15.rachel
    16. Chelsea
    17.Rachel
    18. RACHEL left, CHELSEA right
    19. chelsea again...this is horrible
    20. CHELSEA left, RACHEL right
    21. Rachel
    22.rachel
    23.chelsea
    24. RACHEL left, CHELSEA right

    Oh no, you have to grade me...and then tell me who actually is who...that is hard! I think it was harder becasue there was millions of Rachels and Chelseas!! But I liked it!!!!!!!
    THANKS KRISTA!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are the results by the way! You did pretty good CJ, but i think you got nervous because there were so many of the same ones in a row, but they were hard and you did good!
    1. Rachel
    2. Chels standing up, rach on the floor
    3. Rach
    4. Chels left, Rach right
    5. Rach
    6. Rach left, chels right
    7.Chels
    8. Chels left, rach right (that was a hard one!)
    9. Rachel left, Chels right (That one gets even me! Rach looks so much like Chels!)
    10. Chels (good job! Chels even thinks she looks like rach in that one!)
    11. Chels
    12. Yes, Elise! Good job!
    13.Rach
    14. Chels
    15. Rach
    16. Chels
    17. Rach
    18. Rach on left, Chels on right
    19.CHelsea
    20. Chels on left, Rach on right
    21.Chels
    22. Chels
    23. Chels
    24. Chels on left, Rach on right

    Sorry, i didn't realize how many Chelsea's I put in there! But you did very well, Seeg, some of those were hard stuff!

    ReplyDelete