Friday, February 5, 2010

This One's for Mom...

If only the fairy still lived with me. I am still under the Roy Family curse. While rummaging through my cupboard/fridge the other day, this is what I found.


Note the diddle of beans in the bowl and the THREE bags of just one piece of bread!!! What kind of lifestyle have we built for ourselves!? No wonder Mom always got frustrated! Notice also the smudge of jelly and leftover bread crumbs and two knives on the counter. This is the countertop where I make my lunch every morning, so naturally there's a mess just waiting for the fairy to come pick it up!

To add to the Royness of it all, I will also admit that when searching again through my cupboard this morning haha I found those same three bags which I of course just threw right back in the cupboard becuase heaven forbid I actually get rid of them upon their discovery. And there were two additional ones. All five will probably continue to multiply and replenish my cupboard for the rest of the semester.


This part is actually for CJ, who came and bombarded my apartment the other day! I was gone, sadly, but we laughed our heads off after wards about the state of my room. So she told me to take a picture and post it!
Haha, gotcha!! It looked anything but like this, with no mattress, piles of clean clothes and mountains of dirty clothes, paper everywhere, blankets everywhere, and who knows what else. Definitely not toilet paper, as CJ discovered when she entered our equally disgraceful but genuinely college bathroom. (At least she didn't look in my cupboard!)

Don't worry. I really am faring quite nicely (and do fill the fairy role pretty ok) Just thought you would all appreciate that common (and very strange) bond!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear! That was quite lovely! Lucky to have Ceej bombard your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diddle leavers UNITE!!! I now find myself a diddle leaver since there are only 3 of us! I guess it's the diminished fairy role since Summer is so neat. I like your life and am glad you like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!! I LOVE THE BREAD!!! And Kris, I am WAY impressed with your room!! I thought it would take at least 5 years to clean that!!

    ReplyDelete