Thursday, May 13, 2010

Well, shoot!

I've been working on a slideshow for Dad to show at the World Cup next week and it is joyous and great. Also, I have absolutely no problem searching through the extremely large variety of shooting pictures from previous world cups and compiling an exceedingly diverse collection of images. There are simply just so many different shots of shooters you can shoot!

Just kidding, but really, I suppose if someone made a slideshow of running, it would be the same pose over and over again, and it would be entertaining to runners, so i can't really say a lot against pictures of shooters and just hope they are entertained by looking at themselves in the same pose over and over again.

I try, at least, to get a good mix of the happy winners...

...and the ecstatic ones!




Haha! And besides the humor of all those shooting pictures, I have also been adding pictures of the USA- just to fuel nationalistic pride, I guess- and in case you forgot or didn't know,
Our country is beautiful and diverse! (Even if the shooters within it are not!)

3 comments:

  1. That made me laugh. You're right about our country being beautiful. However, most of your pictures are of Chinese shooters. Don't Chinese people look the same no matter what they're doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that made me laugh too and ally....although she doesn't know what she is laughing other than the fact that i am laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good one Kris! And I am so happy to see how happy winners can be in the shooting world!

    ReplyDelete