Monday, May 3, 2010

Who Knew?

When I left for BYU, CJ told me to keep a blog so that she and you other family people could keep up on my life. This, hopefully, ended up providing many joyous moments for all of you, reading of my precious roommates, my crazy college happenings, and my initiation into independence. Now, however, I am quite roommateless, quite collegeless, and quite dependent on the wonderful food that little mom house elf just pops in front of me!

This has left me to wonder, "Why even keep the blog for the next six weeks?" After poking around other people's blogs and having hours to sit and think Krista thoughts, I've realized blogging, for most the world, is like a journal type sort of let-me-tell-you-about-what-i've-been-thinking-lately thing and not just the keep-the-family-updated illusion I'd been entertaining all this time.

Thus we see, I will now blog like a true blogger. But I don't ever really do anything like other people, so hopefully it will be more entertaining than your average blog for you to read.

If any of you are even reading this. You, like me, could be planning on thinking I died from the blogger world for a little bit. If this is true, you will have many surprises come July when you see all the blogs I'm going to post in the near future!

Until Then!

2 comments:

  1. i'm commenting on this post because
    1-i want to show my support
    and
    2-i want you to comment on my blog. so now that i commented here YOU OWE ME.

    ReplyDelete