Thursday, July 1, 2010

Only Laughter

No words can begin to describe the pure joy I felt in discovering these pictures! I've seen them time and time and time and time again, but they still make me laugh out loud! Literally, like out loud, 18minutesstraightthehometeachersjustleft laughter!


What were Sarah and i thinking being such good friends!? I will tell you what we were not thinking, even once: "Whoa, Sarah, you are at least a foot above me in the air!"

Be prepared, this next picture is the ultimate of all ultimate favorites, I will cherish it to the ends of the earth and am grateful I have it saved on the blog for all perpetuity!Hahahhahaah only laughter, only laughter!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha. Just your standard authentic pioneer gear! The ultimate in smoke ablation technology! Good memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only laughter is right. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good you both grew into your front teeth...

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! I just about peed my pants because all 3 kids are asleep and i didn't want to wake them up so i couldnt actually laugh out loud!

    the baptism picture is definitely the best!

    ReplyDelete