Thursday, June 21, 2018

End of May Goodies

Ahhh!!! Time goes so much faster in the summer!

Billy and Truman went on Father & Sons and did great!! 

We went to that cool museum in Salt Lake with Cynthia and some Bitter kids! So fun!



I took my boys to the reservoir before the crowds came to see how they would like it and even mr. cautious liked it (after I taught him to go in the water, now he always says, "We can go deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper!")



The swingset is pure, pure joy


Kim and her sister-in-law Jess ran the Ogden marathon and I was going to go cheer for them but then Billy decided to run a marathon the same day so I made signs with pictures of the boys cheering for them and posted them on the course instead. Fun!





And Truman made me a Mother's Day poster:) 

You must click on these pictures to see the full hilarity of them in full size. But also, be warned, they do contain nudity haha



And yes, Billy ran the Timp Trail marathon AND he did it 7 minutes faster than last time he did it!!! We had so much fun chasing him around the mountains and he did so good. 




He ran it with our friend Reed and also Phil, who decided to sign up for it two days before when he heard Billy was doing it haha! He's such a nut. 


Oh, look! How nice that those brothers will play nice together
(This is a fake picture. Or rare, in any case. Probably two minutes later Truman whacked Burton with a shovel for touching his bucket)



Went to IFA to get our garden stuff and encountered some creatures, which the boys loved, one more than the other


And we did plant our garden!

The boys



Yay May!

4 comments:

  1. You're livin' the life! Keep up the good work, Hiatts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And dang June is almost over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved all parts of that blog so much! Good job for Billy and running a marathon. I love that you have boys and I have girls. ha. I cant wait to see you so soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for new pictures! I love your posts :)

    ReplyDelete