Tuesday, June 26, 2018

In which I pretend to be half the mom CJ is

While CJ was at girl's camp I took CharlyAnn and Emery for a few days (so technically I was not even half the mom CJ is...)

It was THE BEST and so fun! I was gunning for the cool aunt award and I don't know if I got it but I do have the coolest nieces so booya!

Here are some things we did:

1. Splash pad x2
2. Hike x 2
3. Sleep in tent
4. Dress up and dancing
5. Movies
6. Get eggs out of henhouse
7. Playgrounds
8. Makeovers
9. Candy store
10. Ice cream cones
11. Meemaw's house
12. Burton, Burton, Burton. Oh, and Truman when Burton was asleep

We just had so much fun! Girls are so different than boys!















Thank you for letting me have them, Ceej! It was the best!

2 comments:

  1. Definitely the coolest aunt award!! It looks like you guys had so much fun, but man that would have been exhausting.

    ReplyDelete