Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Random June Stuff

Here are some other random pictures: 

We got our chickens! They are the best and the boys love them.

I hiked Silver Lake with Burton and some friends

while (bless her heart) Jamie took Truman and Trey down to throw rocks in the other big Silver Lake


It wore Trey out in the most extreme way!


The boooooys

The chickens

Truman brought his binoculars on this hike...he, I guess, is still trying to figure out how to use them 

But we have now done this hike approximately the same time for three years running and I always take this same picture...
2016


2017

Mom brought the boys some cupcakes and they were heartily enjoyed

Haha Burton is so funny and so fat. This is how he says he's all done with his food haha

More hiking

Truman took his first bike crash and got a pretty beat up face. He was pretty brave and afterwards, very funny.


I have been doing much running and encountered this moose. I actually came upon her at a much closer range but was so startled and scared that I waited until after I had run by to take the picture. She watched me the whole time! 

Didn't make the summit, but the run was beautiful!


These boys always make me laugh



haha Frida Kahlo over here haha he looks so weird


It's dirt. I cannot believe how dirty these boys always always always are. 

Phew, June is gone! It's basically winter already! No!


2 comments:

  1. Classic kid pics: Trey bent over, Truman binocs, boys in boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha Frida! I cant believe how different he looks with dark features. haha. I love the pics of the hikes. It looks so pretty! Im excited to come see those cute, dirty boys. And poor truman with his crash!

    ReplyDelete