Sunday, February 6, 2011

Here is a Blong

This may take awhile to take in, but you will likely like it.

Last week Bum came for her birthday! It was more of a present for me than for her, but we had so much fun and had many adventures!

We went to Stan's
And we had pizza on my living room floor that night after watching one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen, but Bum liked it ok, so that was good haha (Also, on the right there is my new roommate Kelcey, who we love)



Then we had a little present opening, candle blowing out party!
Mom got Bum some good gifts and the brownies were so hot, they melted the candles! hahah!
It was a joyous party! We also went to church the next day after painting our nails (just a side note, look at that CALF! Holy COW! (hahahahhahaha on my pants too! hahaha)
I was so glad Bum came to visit me because we had such an ebullient time! She is good buggin, and all my friends and acquaintances liked her very much, because how could you not!?

Life is good, and busy, and hard, and fun. My roommates and I often end up in the middle of the bathroom looking something like this because we just like being in each other's presence so much.
Our sleep schedules are less than good (we even got Kim the RM to break her missionary sleep schedule and Brenda to break her regular Brenda schedule. Poor girls, I don't think either of them like not sleeping as much, but the fun compensates, I suppose.)

My roommate Kelc tried the bellybutton trick. She got one in.

And the highlight of this post is BRRRRRRRRRRRRRENDA!!!

Can I just say I have never loved anyone so unexpected as much as I love Brenda?! She gets better and better everyday, and the contrast between the Brenda I first introduced here and the Brenda with whom I now live are two completely different people. I LOVE IT!

The big deal around these parts is she really wants to go to Preference next weekend and though the rest of us hesitated, she persisted and we all started the hunt for the right date. Turns out she already had her eyes set on one of our FHE brothers. Now all I know is that her missionary better watch out!

Anyway, she made our "brother" this candy bar card to ask him to go with her and last night she received a package on our doorstep in reply. I have never seen Brenda so beamingly filled with joy and twinkles in her eyes as when she opened it up.

(Well, twinkles and joy and her hair, of course)



It was the purest moment ever to see Brenda so very very happy.

So you can definitely look forward to a blog about the magical night next weekend. Who knows, maybe Brenda will discover there are other hobbits in the shire.

Also, Lise and I still sometimes do end up in the same room, even though our schedules seem to not fit together so well. And she is still the best.

Also, i feel like Jamie saying these things, but this week I got two good shnikes! I bought a SWEET winter coat from Wal-Mart for 50% off ( i needed a new one so badly) and I bought a swimsuit that originally coast 60 bucks for 17! (mostly because I had worn my other one so thin that you could see my butt right through the back of it hahah). And that is all. Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. hahahahah brrrenda! That is so wonderful. I hope it is a fun date. who are you taking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krista, you went clothes hunting? and did you actually use your hands to manuever the clothes on the rack? And you discovered the bliss of finding good schnikes? Oooh, by non shopping offspring is growing up! Thanks for helping Sum to have a GREAT Bday! Glad life is good and can't wait to see the next Brrrrenda installment! She looks radiant in that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness...I didn't even ask about Ryan when we saw you on Saturday becasue I figured there was no need...but woa! Step back!! FUN!!!!!!BRRRRRRRRRRENDA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete