Sunday, July 17, 2011

Just for Fun

I love everything about blogging. I love doing it myself, I love reading other people's blogs, and I love that every person's blog is so different and true and wonderfully distinct to its author.

This particular post is to inform you that I recently finished sewing a dress for myself. I got the material in Japan... actually... it was on the flight between Japan and San Fransisco when I realized I was covered in a billion blankets that probably would go to waste, so I tucked them away to America for a better future.

Anyway, when contemplating how to let you all know about the adventure that was making and wearing such a dress, I could only think of the dear, dear blogs I love so much.

So, please enjoy the following posts, and know that anything that follows is all in good fun and tender appreciation for the (all too recognizeable) authors of the blogs I so love to follow, and faithfully so.

3 comments:

  1. Those posts were HILARIOUS!!! Hahaha.....PROJECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA I liked that TOO much!!! Every single one was perfection!! You have to make sure that Corinne sees that!!!

    ReplyDelete