Sunday, July 17, 2011

PROJECT!

So this week has been crazy. Sarah got some obscure ailment that no other child has ever had, but she is still running around and is a good trooper. Poor kid. Even though both my roommates stayed up most the night and I was busy making a life size 3D cross stitch of campus for our apartmet, I still finished this PROJECT!




(Image and product courtesy of Continental Airlines)

I picked up this great deal off an airplane and decided to make a dress out of it. I threw it together in 2 hours and had only a few problems with the stitching on the hem.


It only took me a little longer to piece the scraps together for a matching dress for Sarah!



I found a great clearance deal for some leftover restaurant napkins and I think I will use them to make matching shirts for the roommates next week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment