Wednesday, September 26, 2018

100k from Billy's Point of View

Also forgot some good Katcina pictures from Billy's point of view. He had an equally exhausting and even more busy day than I did, considering he a) sent me off at 3am b) took care of the boys c) drove his truck to meet me d) rode his dirt bike to meet me e) ran to meet me f) got me taco bell at 10pm. That's like 5 outfit changes and 4 activity types and very little food. All I did was run haha Billy was the true champion

Getting ready the night before

Up so early for the start!!

Weeeeirrd start

All the crazies...I guess there's not actually that many of us

Getting the boys a few hours later

Such beauty of the back part of the course, such expansive views, such joy at having Billy with me 

Coming down Dry Fork, feeling good!


JBozung at the finish


Party time!

yay! When can this happen again!?


1 comment:

  1. Even if there are just a few of you , you are all CRAZY!! But so much fun! Good job!

    ReplyDelete