Wednesday, September 26, 2018

September - Misc & Spanish Fork Peak

On Labor Day Billy had a day off and we went running up Spanish Fork Peak. I'm especially glad we did now since half the views from that peak are toast and at the time I was already especially glad because we had such fun. 


Also, it was the first mountain we've summited together in a looong time



There was some good gathering at M&D for Ram's bday




including a weird rendition of GK that ended up with CJ getting hair ripped out by painter's tape after a strange couples challenge where she and I did something random out of Dad's brain...

Oh... I guess more SF pics...



all toast now. :( 



I canned SO MUCH FRUIT. I estimated probably 80+ cans of peaches, pears and pickles. OH MY GOSH. It was cray. 
And somehow in the midst I exploded two jars! Probably cus i put them in the water when it was too hot and they were too cold, but weird. 





We had a dumb kitten come sneak under our deck and meow and meow and meow endlessly for days until we finally managed to shnike him into a kennel. I took him to the animal shelter but geez for a few days it was a fight against that dumb cat. 

Just noticed how beautiful and quaint my house is and how much I love it. I am so glad it did not get crisped!

Truman started his letter group and it has been a smashing success with the kids so far. I did the letter A and we made apple stamps. I did not know Truman was so into crafting because he has never really done them before but he really loved it. 


And Billy has been still creating beautiful landscapes. I feel like I might have already put some of these up, but anyway. Here again. 



It is fall and pretty much already winter...pros and cons I guess. The leaves are proving to be better than I thought they would be so that is beautiful and soon Billy will take a little break but I am definitely already hating the cold, cold mornings. 

2 comments:

  1. All so very awesome! Glad your cute house didn't get crispy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just don't know how much I enjoy reading all your posts. I love that you put tons of photos in, and I love seeing the boys, and all Billy's work, and your darling house, and your hikes, and....
    Thank you for keeping this blog going.

    ReplyDelete