Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day NINE!

Yes, this is a past love. But I LOVED having roommates that were so good to me. I can't remember the last time I was with Dad where he didn't rave about how grateful he was that I had such good roommates and what a difference it made in my college experience.

I couldn't agree more. From the very first--Elise, Rach and Chels (with whom I am still bosom friends) to the very last, randomest, strangest, kindest, exemplariest, maturest, immaturest and everything in between, I've about seen it all. I had 26 roommates in my single life at BYU and I have literal pages full of the adventures I had with all of them.


 Chelsea Jackson, Elise McAllister, Rachel Jackson

Nicole Grosso, Bryn Peterson, and (not pictured) Crystal 

Katrina 

BRRRRENDA

Amber Kent, Kelcey Herring, Kim Stevens 

Becky Phelan 

Aethel Bosen, (not pictured) Briana Stephenson 

Sarah Ensign, Heidi Wiseman 

Sarahho

Brianna Asbel
 

Mackenzie Gregerson
 

Kat Sanchez
 
 
 

Jen Hansen

Diana James, Alecia Morris


I'm missing picutres of some, but what great adventures! I LOVED having roommates and LOVE the friendships I still have with so many of them!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you lived with Saraho! Lucky! And 26!! WOA! I had 3. well, if you include apartment mates then I had 7. But hey, if you count floor mates then I have 77!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elise doesn't count as a roommate cause we adopted her so she's a sista! Same with Saraho. I like lots of those roommates. They were fun to know and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I am just seeing this! You are the cutest ever!! If you are still in Provo I am getting married soon and would love to send you an invite! Hit me up on facebook, or email me at alecia.ellen@gmail.com! Love you!

    ReplyDelete