Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day SEVEN, EIGHT and an Apology!

I've been a little sick, but here is day seven of love:

We LOVE our neighbors. 
They just moved in in January and they have already served us more than any neighbors have ever served me.

Meet Joel and Emily:


Before we had even met them, they had shoveled our driveway and our walks. And now they're letting us share internet. And they are so unassuming and kind. 




These aren't very good pictures, but they are such great neighbors! We love them so much.

And here's day eight:

I LOVE the mountains!
Pikes Peak above all...


But I have grown rather fond of the Utah mountains as well!





3 comments:

  1. Cute neighbors! The peak finally has snow on it again. I think Utah mountains are great too they're just a different flavor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad you got sick. Thanks for giving blood though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray!! I got to see your neighbors faces! They are presh!

    ReplyDelete