Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day TWO!

I LOVE ...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

(Sorry I don't have many pictures of Ty-ty!)

...being an aunt!!  

Thank you Lincoln, Viana, Avery, Seda, Brooke, Abigail, Ally, Ram, Jessica, Daniel, Olivia, Johnny, CharlyAnn, Jacob, Tyler, Hudson and Rathe for letting me be an aunt!

(And really, thank you Rob&Sarah, CJ&Eric, Kathy&Brice, Jamie&LaDon, Sarah&Nathaniel, Charina&Jimmy, and someday Summer&Andy and Melo for giving me such a privilege!)
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I'd make that post too except for being a MeeMaw although Aunt is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that all of the pictures of daniel (literally) are him crying hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of those pics are HILARIOUS!! mostly the one of Brooke looking like morning death and the 800 of Daniel throwing a tantrum :)

    ReplyDelete