Sunday, August 17, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 17: Pocketful of money!

I've been saving this little gem for a day in August when I didn't really have anything too interesting to say (though we did enjoy a lovely day at church and a pleasant evening with the Perezes, Lindes and Mom). 

I received it in a forward at work from one of my contacts in Africa. I occasionally get these strange, quirky emails from various distributors and they make me laugh. 


Hopefully in 4 days I will have a pleasant monetary surprise, but if not, oh well. I already find myself without a clue of what's going on in my life! It's no laughing matter! 

The good news is, somehow I am still laughing!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Way to have the most weekend possible in your bday month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the awesome? and what the totally random?? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I guess that makes it a once in a lifetime thing. I was there, or here or oh well, I guess I fall in the clueless category

    ReplyDelete