Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 27: Just stuff. Just normal.

Not much to report here. At lunch Jamie came to my house to pick up some dress up clothes and Trey pooped his pants. But. No diapers in her car, and no diapers at my house. So. Trey wore a pad. hahah!

Had cross country practice. Good. 

Did laundry and worked on computer stuff, which is what Billy is looking at so intently. Also good. 

Came home to this crazy guy in our house. Left him there. Maybe not so good. 

And we went shopping and of course had to buy some double stuffed EL Fudge cookies, cus Jamies was sharing them with me at lunch and I wanted more. Splurge.  


That's all. Goodnight!


6 comments:

  1. Oh man that looks like one of the spiders from Jamie's house! When we squished them about a billion spiders spewed everywhere! GROSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about that post was way more eventful than you gave it credit for! How bout Jame was at your house! How bout Trey wore a pad! How bout that spider is bisgusting! How bout splurging is the best! but seriously, how bout Jame was at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah remember when I came to your house and I had no diapers and Tyler pooped and so we covered his bum in tissue paper and then he POOPED in the tissue paper??hahahahhaha.

    Also, I think that I need to go splurge and get those EL fudge guys too.. That sounds real nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the laundry at the Fam Reunion and I think Linde men need to wear pads....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw those fudge cookies at Jamies house and I almost splurged at the store today and bought some! haha. Oh jamie, shes just spreading the cookie love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. internet! i can read about au-gust!

    ReplyDelete