Sunday, August 3, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 3: Soreness and Roast

'Twas a good Sunday. I was a little sore from our adventures up Timp, but it felt good!

I just tried all Primary long to think of ways to take a picture of primary without being irreverent or weird so I could blog about it, but I just couldn't even be sly enough. Suffice it to say, primary was as joyous and crazy as ever. I do quite like that calling. 

We had the Perez's over for roast. It was fun! Billy and Andy ate all the breadsticks and me and Bum ate all the rice krispies and Eliana was just a cute little monkey! And it wasn't even roasting hot in our house, so that was good too!


I sewed a skirt and now we are off to bed!


2 comments:

  1. That is nice! But mostly I just want to read your candy bar poster....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 2more days and you can read it!

    ReplyDelete