Monday, August 18, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 18: Dentist!!!!

Today I had to go to the dentist. It was not a pleasant experience. First of all, this is the third time I had to reschedule this particular appointment to get a crown because my dentist kept having back problems, so I was excited to go in and finally just get everything done. 

I went there with the intention of using the time as my lunch break so I wouldn't have to submit too many sick hours (seeing as I used up pretty much all of them when I was down with mono), but when I got there, they sat me in the chair and I stayed there for a whole hour before anyone even came! Rough. 

Then the dentist drilled and drilled and drilled and it was not good. The assistant had asked if I was in a hurry and I told her that I was supposed to be at work and so the doctor thought I needed to get out of there as soon as possible (true) but that meant he didn't even put on the permanent crown! So i have to go back again in two weeks! Poo!

Anyway. Now I have a temporary crown. 

Like you can see it. 

In other good news, Billy finished his big project today!! It ended up looking soo great and it will look even better in a few years as the plants start to grow like real plants and such. I don't have pictures of the whole finished product yet, but hopefully I will post those tomorrow. Here is a sneak peek for now: 


Pictures don't give it the depth it has in real life and thus do not do it justice. But it looks sweet!

3 comments:

  1. OOOH! I have to have that done on Friday. And I know what Billy will be doing in the next life. Creating worlds with legit rocky mountains in them! Way to practice Billy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. booo dentist.....boo waiting in a chair for an hour.....boo temporary crown. YAY BILLY AWESOME PROJECT!

    ReplyDelete