Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 5: Our Outfits!

Today was a busy day for both of us, and tomorrow will be even busier! Always seems to work like that when you are getting ready to leave town. 

Billy worked all day so hard in the very wet rain. This picture does not do it justice (and has kind of a weird angle to it...) But he was filthy and wet and obviously looked like he worked hard all day. 


I got my shirt that I will wear when I am coaching cross country, which starts tomorrow! I am soooo excited and so nervous and also haven't even planned what is going to happen so hopefully it is ok! There are about 20 kids on the team, and it is going to be an adventure!


I had to go to the police department to get a background check and it was scary. There was an angry patron in there and he asked me what I was doing there because obviously I did not look like the other people that you might expect to be at the police department. It was an adventure!

I also taught at my RS activity tonight about digital organization! It was great and fun. Tomorrow, if you are lucky, I will upload pictures of Billy's project! But only if my computer is also less slow than it has been of late. I can't believe how long it takes to upload my pictures!

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to your RS activity about digital organization!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I can final comment. First, I'm so glad it's your turn. Congrats on 2 years and becoming coach Hiatt. Can"t wait to see the project pics. We've been wondering about it. And I can't remember any more but it's okay cause we'll all be together in only 1more day!

    ReplyDelete