Saturday, August 23, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 23: Finally! An exciting day!

Missed blogging yesterday, which is fine cus nothing exciting happened. 

Last night there was an INCREDIBLE storm. It woke and Billy up in the middle of the morning and it was loud thunder. Still not the loudest I've ever heard (can't beat Pikes Peak), but pretty loud!

I got up and it had stopped raining, but there was snow on Timp! I went on a wonderful, so cool, amazing, refreshing and awesome run. it was so fun and I was soaking wet afterwards! Not cus it was still raining, but everything on the trail was wet, so I was too. 

Then me and Bum went to the farmer's market and got honey sticks and lunch!! It was so fun! Childhood!




Then I worked with Billy! I don't know if I quite redeemed myself from last time I worked with him, but I think I did all right. 

Then we went to Morinda's company party. We didn't win anything, but there was really good food and it was fun to avoid people I know when there were people I knew all over the place. We still had to have pleasant conversations with a lot of people, but it was ok. 


There were tons of crazy bounce houses but we did not go in any of them. 

Then we drove to Alpine to go to a backyard concert in a backyard that Billy is redoing next summer, but we got there at 8 and it wasn't until 9, so we skipped out on it and drove around to see some HUGE Alpine mansions instead. 

Then we went and hung out with Billy's mom, Melo and Melo's roommate. It's Cynthia's and John's anniversary today. 




2 comments:

  1. Wow, who has concerts in their backyard? Love the pink fingernails. Every time I see honeysticks I think of yo u guys. Yea for farmer's markets, but who needs the produce when you have a garden, you ARE the farmer's market! And good company picnic if there's cotton candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you are eating at lunch looks amazing. And that is a great cotton candy picture of billy. haha.

    ReplyDelete