Thursday, August 21, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 21: uh....

Today is one of those days where I regret saying I would blog every day because virtually nothing remarkable happened. But, on the off-chance that it's not remarkable to me because I do it every day, I am going to remark on it in great detail to you and maybe you will think it is remarkable because you've never done it. Or maybe you won't read any of this and that's totally fine cus I sure wouldn't if I knew how unremarkable it is, which I do. 

Wake up at 6:50 (50 minutes after Billy's alarm), shower, makeup, dressed, breakfast/lunch, scriptures, garden, drive to work and listen to 97.9

Get to work, check gmail, facebook and blogs, work on emails

Meeting at 9:30 about Nigeria importation and steps for improvement. My assignment is to make a picture tutorial for all importers on using OTIIS. 

More emailing. Check Tahiti inventory. Brain fried. 

Department meeting at 11. Sara reports on trips to Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia, Elizabeth reports on trip to Colombia, Jason reports on trip to Tahiti. Zina reports on the visit from the Ghanians. Jason definitely had the best stories cus he got to be on TV and play on the Air Tahiti basketball team. 

More emails.

Lunch in the gardens, typing up my journal while relishing my time away from my desk. Being in the gardens makes it seem ok that I'm still in front of my computer. 

More emails. More Tahiti inventory. Check Paylution & expired checks for Ghana, Kenya and Benin. 

Accept gift from Elizabeth's trip to Colombia, as adorably shown below. It is adorable, and I love it, the only problem is, there's no way for it to connect to my existing string of USBs. I'll figure it out. (Max is our product, that's why it's precious.)



Research hiking King's Peak. 

Inventory meeting at 3:30. Request product for UAE. Jerry says we're out of sleeves. 

More emails. Start on OTIIS picture tutorial. 

Start counting minutes. 

Drive home listening to no radio. 

Buy a cake and drop it off at someone's house (this is not normal, just FYI. Ha. If only I were cool enough to take a cake to someone every day)

Start making dinner. Billy comes home.

Eat dinner (fancy hoagies with all garden grown vegetables). Billy leaves to do just a little more work.

Paint my nails (red toes, pink fingers) 

Welcome Billy home, talk about the business, church and the parallels between the two. 

Write a blog post. Billy reads Dirt Rider.

Cross stitch. 

Go to bed. 

4 comments:

  1. I find that very remarkable!!! And thanks for sharing it, even if you didn't want to. Do you realize how many countries you mentioned?? That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best part was thehoagies! Winner winner garden dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your day sounds actually really cool! And a lot more interesting than mine! Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete