Sunday, August 24, 2014

Au-gust it's my turn 24: Just a good ol' Sunday

Yep, just a good ol' Sunday. Meetings, church and hanging out. 

I successfully took a picture of my co-counselor teaching sharing time. Today I just conducted, which is always a relief cus teaching makes me so nervous! She did great. 

Me and Billy harvested our first (and probably only) ear of corn. We had some serious issues with space, grasshoppers, earwigs and heat so the crop was rather pathetic. But this one ear sure was good!


And that's about it! Happy Sabbath!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great EAR! Corn is hard to grow in confined spaces. We had banana peppers from our garden last night. I picked it when they were yellow and they were mild and delicious. Waiting impatiently on the cucumbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice corn!!! it looks exceedingly long! And nice teeth too! Your teeth look so nice in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a huge ear for a garden box! Ours are gonna be half that size. And your teeth do look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete